Description: The data analyst utilizes a variety of techniques to mine and aggregate data, interpret results, and present them in a clean and easy-to-read format. This position is a full-time benefit eligible position and will work with the team in our Sioux Falls office to support the data needs of our case management team nationally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain periodic reports and dashboards.
• Create custom reports for end-users in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Data visualization, review of data quality, and organization of data from multiple sources.
• Thoroughly document work processes.
• Work with business leaders to identify analytical or reporting needs.
• Provide accurate company metrics and statistics for multiple departments.
• Collect, analyze and assemble data and metrics to prepare internal and external reports and measure outcomes.
• Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies.
. Requirements: QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience with data analytics software or tools is a plus.
• Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and web-based applications Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Work collaboratively with all team members.
• Ensure quality-based work consistent with customer wishes and company standards.
• Excellent time management.
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
• Ability to establish interpersonal relationships in a virtual work environment.
• Ability to collaborate and work as a member of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving ability.
• Clear, concise and professional verbal and written communication.