Part-time Warehouse Worker
Hiringimmediately- PART-TIME Warehouse Workers - Weekends Needed
Pay starting at $14-17/hr.
Find out why 92% of employees feel cared for by their leaders and are proud to work here. At Slumberland, you'll find a kind, friendly, and supportive environment that values love, dignity, and respect. We share a common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience and quality furniture for a great price!
Part-time Warehouse Worker Job Highlights
- DailyPay Available
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Part-time Warehouse Worker Job Duties
The warehouse worker is responsible for performing duties associated with merchandise movement:
- Move merchandise to and from the show floor; display or rewrap for storage, delivery, customer pickup or shipment
- Incoming: unload, identify, inspect, tag, and receive. Outgoing: unpack, inspect, assemble and wrap to ensure unblemished arrival
- Adhere to safety policies and practices; avoid damage to equipment/merchandise through proper handling, operating, and maintenance of equipment
Warehouse Worker Requirements
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 lbs., occasionally lift and/or move up to 200 lbs
- High school diploma or GED (or currently working towards), basic math skills needed
- Ability to pass a drug test